Persian cats are cute and fluffy breed of cats best known for their docile and placid nature. This fun-loving feline is compassionate and energetic.
However, female Persian cats are known to be shy. So when it comes to taking a leek, this cat wants its privacy. Many Persian car owners don’t know that their cat is shy. This causes bowel problems for Persian cats, and they stop eating.
The best litter box for Persian cats depends on your Persian’s nature. If your Persian cat is shy, you need the best round litter boxes for Persian cats with high walls.
Otherwise, there is no specific litter box for Persians. You only need to look for the best litter box for Persian cats that makes them feel comfortable.
THE 5 BEST LITTER BOXES FOR PERSIAN CATS
Here is our top pick of the best litter boxes for Persian cats. These are different shapes and sizes. However, the ideal litter box for Persian cats will depend on your Persian’s weight. If your Persian is between 15-20 pounds, you probably need a big litter box.
The Litter Genie is a full-size litter box for Persian cats that protects their privacy. Its high plastic walls work as a shelter, while its large size is perfect for Persian cats. It’s the best round litter box for Persian cats and perfect for high spraying males. Cleaning this litter box is not an issue because its high walls have two openings on each side.
These opening serve as room to scoop out dirt and add new. While your Persian cat enjoys its privacy in a well-built litter box, you won’t see any bowel problems in your Persian anymore.
- Made from high-quality plastic, which is sturdy and easy to carry.
- The build quality is strong, and its handles are fully integrated, which means they won’t fall.
- High walls on all sides that give your Persian cat its private space.
- Comes in cute paw prints that will go well with your Persian’s other accessories.
Petmate Booda Dome Clean is the best litter box for Persian cats. For shy female Persian cats who don’t like others watching them pinching a loaf. The Petmate Booda Dome is a fully covered litter box that looks like something from the future.
It’s completely symmetric circular structure look perfect in the corner and keeps your house clean. The groove steps designed before your Persian can enter the dome knocks off the dirt from your Persian’s feet. Many cat owners are troubled with their cats carrying litter box dirt everywhere with their feet. Petmate Booda is the perfect solution to this problem.
- It’s made from plastic that is strong and lightweight at the same time.
- The Petmate Booda Comes in 3 different colors allowing you to choose the one that matches your furniture.
- Its dome-like structure provides privacy to your Persian and keeps the smell from spreading across the house.
- The groove steps clean your Persian’s feet when it leaves the dome.
- The product has a charcoal filter that absorbs the unpleasant odor and keeps it from leaking out of the dome.
The marvelous litter box for Persian cats takes the game to a whole new level. While all other litter boxes were made from lightweight plastic, this one comes in steel. The sides of this litter box are covered for privacy, while the lower pan is made from steel.
The steel is made from the best quality and doesn’t absorb any odor. This means that you don’t have to rinse the entire litter box every week. What makes IPrimio Ultimate the best litter box for Persian cats is that its scratch and rust-free. So you can rest assured that your Persian can’t damage the litter box beyond repair.
- It’s large enough for most cat breeds
- The stainless steel is highly durable and scratch-resistant.
- It does not absorb odor.
- IPrimio is lightweight and easy to carry.
The Petphabet Covered Litter Box is the best litter box for cat owners with multiple Persian cats. Since this breed of cat is shy, it values its privacy; however, two female kittens don’t mind using the litter box simultaneously.
With the Petphabet Covered Litter box, you can save up on an extra litter box. Moreover, this wonder litter box comes in cute colors and premium quality. The upper level of the litter box is covered with a transparent lid. The transparent lid makes Petphabet the best litter box for Persian cats because it kills two birds with one stone. You can easily keep an eye on your Persian while it enjoys its comfortable privacy.
- Transparent lid that covered the entire litter box
- It prevents the odor from escaping outside the litter box.
- Made from premium plastic that is sturdy and easy to carry
- Easy-to-clean durable antimicrobial non-stick plastic
If you are looking for a litter box that will rid you from cleaning duties, then PetSafe has something in store for you. The Scoop Free Ultra Automatic Self Cleaning cat box uses dust-free crystal litter, which keeps your litter box and your house clean.
It comes in multiple colors, and its size is enough for most cat breeds. Your Persian cat will love it because it also has a hood for privacy.
- It comes with disposable trays that make your job easy
- It has a transparent hood for privacy
Read Also:14 Awesome Toys For Persian Cat
OUR FINAL THOUGHTS
Now that you’ve seen our favorite picks for the best litter boxes for Persian cats, you can make a more informed purchase decision. Any of these litter boxes will work out well for you, as they’re all high-quality products.